Skip to main content

Doctors save man pierced in a freak accident by 5-feet long rod through the neck

    Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 6 November 22   A team of doctors at Apollo Multispecialty hospital in Triuchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, saved the life of a 33-years-old man whose neck was pierced through by a feet long iron rod.   Karthikeyan, a resident of Ariyamangalam in the city, was watering the concrete slabs on the first floor of his under-construction house when he accidentally slipped and fell 15 to 20 feet down, on October 15. As he fell, a 5 feet long iron rod with serrated edges pierced through his neck and came out from the back.   “Within fifteen minutes of the mishap, his relatives rushed him to our hospital which is in close vicinity,” informed Apollo Multispecialty Hospital, Triuchirappalli, Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Dr Mohamed Mansoor, who led the operating team.   “On evaluation in emergency, it was seen that he had a 5 feet long iron rod penetrating into the anterior aspect of neck and exiting the posterior aspect of neck.

Pet dog bites child, unmoved owner booked by police

 

Pet dog bites child, unmoved owner booked by police 

 

Sumesh Rajan

September 7,2022

 

An 8-year-old boy was attacked by a pet dog inside the lift of a residential tower in Ghaziabad city of Uttar Pradesh, India, on September 5, that too in the presence of the owner of the pet dog who remained unmoved during the incident.

 

The police have since registered a case under Section 289 (negligent conduct with respect to animal) of the Indian Penal Code against the woman who owns the dog based on a complaint filed by the boy’s parents.

 

In her complaint, the boy’s mother said her son was returning home from his tuition at 6 pm when the incident occurred.

 

The incident, which took place at Charms Castle apartment in Raj Nagar Extension, was captured on the lift’s CCTV, the video of which has since gone viral on social media.

 

In the video, it can be seen that the little boy bitten by the pet dog in the lift starts limping on one foot. The lady who is the pet owner stands still and makes no move to help the little boy wailing in pain and just walks out with the dog from the lift. While exiting the lift, the dog attempts to lunge at the boy a second time but the woman manages to pull it away.

 

After the video went viral on social media, netizens have expressed displeasure at the way in which the dog-owner responded. At the same time, many users also pointed out that she should be held responsible for the incident.

 

Animal activists on the other hand said that such incidents take place when pets are not properly trained.

 

“Many pet owners keep pets but they do not train them how to behave. This can be done with the help of trainers or online facilities. In absence of this, pets generally become aggressive when they move out of homes and more so when they see unknown people. So, it is better to keep pets on leash and try using a muzzle so that people nearby feel safe,” said animal activist Vikas Dubey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 Kindly do support us in our endeavour to bring out more unusual, rare and bizarre, but true, cases to you. "SUBSCRIBE" "SHARE" "COMMENT" & "LIKE"

SUPPORT MY "PATREON
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=30745663

Follow us @

Website:-
https://www.goalpost.co.in/

Facebook:-
https://www.facebook.com/GoalPostMedia

YouTube Channel- "GOAL POST MEDIA"      (FOR VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDV7stVED8&t=58s

So hit that big red subscribe button (and the bell too) and keep it real!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doctors save man pierced in a freak accident by 5-feet long rod through the neck

    Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 6 November 22   A team of doctors at Apollo Multispecialty hospital in Triuchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, saved the life of a 33-years-old man whose neck was pierced through by a feet long iron rod.   Karthikeyan, a resident of Ariyamangalam in the city, was watering the concrete slabs on the first floor of his under-construction house when he accidentally slipped and fell 15 to 20 feet down, on October 15. As he fell, a 5 feet long iron rod with serrated edges pierced through his neck and came out from the back.   “Within fifteen minutes of the mishap, his relatives rushed him to our hospital which is in close vicinity,” informed Apollo Multispecialty Hospital, Triuchirappalli, Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Dr Mohamed Mansoor, who led the operating team.   “On evaluation in emergency, it was seen that he had a 5 feet long iron rod penetrating into the anterior aspect of neck and exiting the posterior aspect of neck.

5 year old girl with a very rare blood clotting disorder successfully treated by doctors in Mumbai

Story by Sumesh Rajan Mumbai:  January 19, 2018 A five year old girl was successfully treated for a very rare birth defect with a very rare blood clotting disorder by doctors at Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital in Mumbai. The child was diagnosed one among 200 rare medically recorded cases globally. Deepika Yadav from Raichur district in the south Indian state of Karnataka was having right sided brachial plexus injury and Factor VII deficiency. Brachial plexus injury is about nerves of the upper limb are stretched inadvertently during difficult delivery leading to poorly functioning arm. Factor VII deficiency is a blood clotting disorder that causes excessive or prolonged bleeding after an injury or surgery. With Factor VII deficiency, the body either doesn’t produce enough Factor VII, or something is interfering with factor VII, often another medical condition. Factor VII is a protein produced in the liver that plays an important role in helping blood to clot. It’s one o

Doctors remove 1 kg hairball from 6-year-old girl who weighed only 14 kgs

Video Link :-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXsGZpcpWDs Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 18 September 2018 In a very rare medical case, doctors in India removed a lump of hairball weighing 1 kg and about a meter long from the stomach of a 6 year-old-girl who was suffering from trichophagia along with wheat allergy. The girl from Dad village on the outskirts of Ludhiana city in Punjab, India, was diagnosed with wheat allergy in April this year.  “Her parents brought her to me in the last week of August with severe abdominal pain and a lump in the stomach. They also informed that she has been eating her hair, which in medical terms is called trichophagia,” informed Dr Daljit Singh of Anmol Hospital, Ludhiana, who conducted the surgery. He further added, “She was very underweight and weak for her age. Though she was 6 years old, she weighed only 14 kilograms.” “We got an ultrasound test done which showed some mass in her stomach. Because of her history of e