Skip to main content

Doctors save man pierced in a freak accident by 5-feet long rod through the neck

    Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 6 November 22   A team of doctors at Apollo Multispecialty hospital in Triuchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, saved the life of a 33-years-old man whose neck was pierced through by a feet long iron rod.   Karthikeyan, a resident of Ariyamangalam in the city, was watering the concrete slabs on the first floor of his under-construction house when he accidentally slipped and fell 15 to 20 feet down, on October 15. As he fell, a 5 feet long iron rod with serrated edges pierced through his neck and came out from the back.   “Within fifteen minutes of the mishap, his relatives rushed him to our hospital which is in close vicinity,” informed Apollo Multispecialty Hospital, Triuchirappalli, Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Dr Mohamed Mansoor, who led the operating team.   “On evaluation in emergency, it was seen that he had a 5 feet long iron rod penetrating into the anterior aspect of neck and exiting the posterior aspect of neck.

"College girl in India killed as disaster drill goes awfully wrong"

"College girl in India killed as disaster drill goes awfully wrong"


Sagaya Fernando
Mumbai: July 13, 2018

A 19-year-old college girl in the South India state of Tamil Nadu was killed while taking part in a disaster preparedness drill in her college when the reluctant girl was allegedly pushed by the trainer.

The incident took place on July 12 at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science in Coimbatore city.

In a video taken by one of the students, the deceased N Logeswari, a second year Bachelor of Business Administration student, can be seen seated on the weather shade below the second floor of the college building with a trainer standing next to her prodding her to jump.

The girl looks hesitant but finally takes the plunge after the trainer’s prod. However, while dropping down her face fatally hits the ground floor weather shade.

“In the incident, Logeshwari suffered grievous head injuries and a cut on her neck, and was rushed to Coimbatore Medical College Hospital (CMCH), but succumbed to injuries on the way.
She was one of the 20 students being trained to jump from buildings during emergencies,” said Police Inspector Raja Prabhu.

The police have arrested the trainer identified as R Arumugham under Indian Penal Code Section 304 (sub-clause 2).

The state government has announced a solatium of Rs 5 lakh to the girl's family.





























Subscribe to stay updates with more videos.
Just "CLICK" on the below links:

Subscribe to Youtube @
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23BnhTVrWjDy_9oLeUt_WA

Like us on Facebook @
https://www.facebook.com/pg/GoalPostMedia/

Follow as on Twitter @
https://twitter.com/goalpostmedia

Follow me on Google Plus @
https://plus.google.com/+GoalPostMedia

Read more on Websites @
https://www.goalpost.co.in/

Thanks for watching....Please hit that like button, share this video and SUBSCRIBE

Comments

  1. I guess there's always an easier way if you will visit https://www.nexter.org this blog for read news updates about latest and headlines !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Jogo quente 2019
    360 jogos
    io games 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had many others with pounds lost and inches whittled, and they were not complaining about their new lifestyle. Everyone said that they “had more energy and just felt so much better”. So those of you just waiting to get started on something, tomorrow is the day! Get out and get moving.
    kizi com
    free games online 2019
    friv free Games 2019

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rare surgery helps man to open mouth and eat solid food after 38 long years

Rare  surgery helps man to open mouth and eat solid food after 38 long years Story by Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 15 th  March 2018 A mishap when he was barely one year old in the year 1979, left 39-year-old Rajendra Panchal of Pune in the state of Maharashtra in India, not only with a very narrow mouth but also turned him into an introvert after facing taunts for his facial looks from those around him. With barely able to open his mouth, Rajendra had been living on a liquid diet for the past 38 years till a chanced visit to a dentist for a severe toothache set him on a chain of action, culminating in a rare surgery to open his mouth and enable him to eat solid food after 38 long years. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. J B Garde who conducted the corrective surgery on Rajendra says, “It is a rare case seen 1 in 25 lakhs. However, normally in such cases it is diagnosed and treated without much delay. But, here, the patient has persisted with the condition for 38

Glacial burst wrecks havoc on its downhill path

Glacial burst wrecks havoc on its downhill path Sumesh Rajan Mumbai: 7 February 2021  A glacial burst in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand state in India on February 7 has caused massive havoc on its downhill path along the Dhauliganga and Rishiganga rivers.  The disaster occured after a portion of the Nanda Devi glacier broke off in Tapovan area of Joshimath in Uttarakhand.  The Tapovan power plant being constructed over the Dhauligana river and the Rishiganga power project across the Rishiganga river -- a tributary of Dhauliganga -- have been damaged completely with sludge overwhelming the projects, say local officials.  Over 150 people are said to have lost their lives in this disaster and scores are missing. Ten bodies have been recovered so far from the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) power project site at Tapovan, said the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) officials. The missing persons are believed to be labourers working at the dam sites and villagers along the river. T

Doctors save man pierced in a freak accident by 5-feet long rod through the neck

    Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 6 November 22   A team of doctors at Apollo Multispecialty hospital in Triuchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India, saved the life of a 33-years-old man whose neck was pierced through by a feet long iron rod.   Karthikeyan, a resident of Ariyamangalam in the city, was watering the concrete slabs on the first floor of his under-construction house when he accidentally slipped and fell 15 to 20 feet down, on October 15. As he fell, a 5 feet long iron rod with serrated edges pierced through his neck and came out from the back.   “Within fifteen minutes of the mishap, his relatives rushed him to our hospital which is in close vicinity,” informed Apollo Multispecialty Hospital, Triuchirappalli, Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgeon Dr Mohamed Mansoor, who led the operating team.   “On evaluation in emergency, it was seen that he had a 5 feet long iron rod penetrating into the anterior aspect of neck and exiting the posterior aspect of neck.