Skip to main content

This is a Fund Raising campaign to fund my mother's medical treatment...I need your gracious support

  My Mother's Health Is Fast Deteriorating Due To Multiple Teeth Fall

3-year-old girl falls into 110 feet deep borewell, rescued safely after 30 hours

3-year-old girl falls into 110 feet deep borewell, rescued safely after 30 hours

Sumesh Rajan
Mumbai: August 2, 2018

A three-year-old girl who had accidentally fallen into a 110-feet deep borewell in India on July 31 was safely rescued after 30 hours on August 1.

The incident took place at Murgiyachak locality in Munger town of Bihar state, India. The borewell was being dug inside the house of the girl’s maternal grandfather, Umesh Nandan Prasad Sah.

The girl named Sanno had fallen into the shaft and got stuck at a spot around 45 feet below the surface at about 4 pm on July 31.

“Sanno had come to her maternal grandparents’ place at Murgiyachak and fell into the borewell while playing,” said Munger Superintendent of Police Gaurav Mangla.

Her family members who were just a few yards away and saw her falling raised an alarm, he said.

“Rescue work began immediately. A trench parallel to the shaft was dug, a little over 45 feet deep the level at which the girl was estimated to be trapped. The rescue team lowered an oxygen pipe to ensure supply of fresh air to the little girl,” said Mangla.

The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team was soon joined in the rescue efforts. While the horizontal axis was being cleaved out to pull the girl out safely, the team also helped the girl’s mother to talk to her inside with the help of an audio device.

As it began to rain lightly in the evening, tarpaulin sheets were placed over the trench to prevent water from seeping as it could have jeopardised the rescue operation, said Mangla.

All the while people who had gathered around consoled the distraught parents and encouraged the rescue team.

The team’s efforts bore fruit when Sanno was pulled out safely -- almost 30 hours after she fell -- at 9.45 pm on August 1.

Smeared in mud she was rushed to Sadar Hospital in an ambulance, along with her anxious and relieved parents. A student of Montessori House of Children, Notre Dame in Munger, Sanno is now being treated for minor injuries and trauma. 



  1. Wow I can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Cheers for sharing with us your wonderful blog.
    Jogo online
    jogo 360 2019
    io games for kids

  2. The true test will come when I tell them the white on the outside of the meat is a natural edible mold called Penicillim. If they keep eating despite this then I know we have an undisputed winner.
    kizi 2 unblocked
    free games
    friv free online Games 2019


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doctors remove 1 kg hairball from 6-year-old girl who weighed only 14 kgs

Video Link :- Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 18 September 2018 In a very rare medical case, doctors in India removed a lump of hairball weighing 1 kg and about a meter long from the stomach of a 6 year-old-girl who was suffering from trichophagia along with wheat allergy. The girl from Dad village on the outskirts of Ludhiana city in Punjab, India, was diagnosed with wheat allergy in April this year.  “Her parents brought her to me in the last week of August with severe abdominal pain and a lump in the stomach. They also informed that she has been eating her hair, which in medical terms is called trichophagia,” informed Dr Daljit Singh of Anmol Hospital, Ludhiana, who conducted the surgery. He further added, “She was very underweight and weak for her age. Though she was 6 years old, she weighed only 14 kilograms.” “We got an ultrasound test done which showed some mass in her stomach. Because of her history of e

Leopard hunting pet dog in residential area in India

Caught on cam:  Leopard hunting pet dog  in residential area in India  VIDEO URL:- Sagaya Fernando Mumbai: 19 September 2018 With jungle spaces getting reduced, wild animals are coming to human settlements looking for easy prey. One such incident, in which a leopard scaled a wall of a house at Aravenu village near Kotagiri – a hill station in Tamil Nadu, India, and grabbed a pet dog before going back into the jungle nearby, has been caught on camera. The incident took place on September 15 at the house of a Tamil Nadu State Highways Department Assistant Engineer located on the Halakkarai Road close to the forest. The dog was last heard barking on September 15 night after which it was not to be seen. Worried about its whereabouts, the officer started to go through the video footage from the closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras installed in his house. It was then that the disquieting truth got revealed. The footage shows the

In a rare surgery, underdeveloped fetus removed from a 20-days-old infant in India

In a rare surgery, underdeveloped fetus removed from a 20-days-old infant in India Story by Sagaya Fernando Mumbai:  March 14, 2018 In a rare case of foetus in foetu, a 20-days-old infant underwent surgery for removal of an underdeveloped foetus at Shalby Hospital in Ahmedabad – the capital of the state of Gujarat in India. The infant’s parents took him to the hospital on February 28 with an abnormal swelling in his abdominal area. Medical examinations revealed that the child had been suffering from the rare medical condition called retroperitoneal mature teratoma or foetus in foetu. The rare condition is defined as the presence of one of the twins in the body of the other. This condition occurs in one in five lakh cases and, only around 200 such cases have been recorded in medical history so far. Gastrointestinal Hepatobiliary Consultant and Liver Transplant Surgeon Dr. Bhavin Vasavada conducted the surgery. He said that the CT scan was showed the rare co